[mapserver-dev] Support for feature querying without spatial filtering

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 03:40:10 PDT 2012

Steve,

I was thinking about this also. But with some coordinate systems (-1,-1,-1,-1)
may specify a valid point location (which can eventually be used as the
spatial filter).
But thinking this further, the drivers may test whether the specified
rectangle is equal with (or contains entirely) the spatial extent of the
layer and omit including the spatfilter in the query statement in such
cases. I'll see how this can work with mssql2008.

Best regards,

Tamas