[mapserver-dev] Request for review/comments on RFC 85 (Contour Layer Rendering)

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Sep 25 12:38:05 PDT 2012

I think GeoServer is using http://acidmaps.com/...  It would be interesting to see that lib integrated in to GDAL and exposed via a mechanism like this as well. Could go straight to MapServer as a new data source plugin I suppose but the community would get more mileage out of GDAL integration.

Steve