[mapserver-dev] MapServer and GSoC

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Apr 19 07:32:53 PDT 2013

Hi Devs,

Just a reminder that we have access to Google Summer of Code through
OSGeo to attract new blood to the project. The student application
period will start on Monday April 22 and end May 3rd.

More info at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013

We should list our ideas at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Ideas if we intend
to participate. If anyone has ideas please do not hesitate to submit them.

FYI, on my side, I am working to find a couple of local students to
apply on MapServer related projects for GSoC. I want local students that
I can interview and meet face to face because my experience mentoring
remote applicants in past years has not met my expectations. I will keep
you posted if anyone gets through.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/