[mapserver-dev] [vote] release beta1 on wednesday 14th

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:55:22 PDT 2013

I've tried to update HISTORY.TXT with the list of major changes that
made it into 6.4 and are worthy of being noted in the release
announcement:

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/master/HISTORY.TXT

if I've missed any out, please commit those to that file (in the
master branch, and then in branch-6-4 once it has been created)

The migration guide is here:
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/MIGRATION_GUIDE.html , ditto please
amend if needed (in the master branch of the docs repo)

cheers,

thomas