[mapserver-dev] RFC 101: Content Dependant Legend Rendering

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:12:57 PDT 2013

Worth,
Independantly of this RFC, the concept of legend rendering when using
attribute binding is ill-defined, and this is something that cannot be
fixed by code alone. If your use-case results in a tractable legend
rendering (i.e. only a handfull of attribute values get binded) then I
would suggest that you adapt your code to dynamically create those
CLASSes, and drop the attribute binding alltogether.

--
thomas