[mapserver-dev] Code Sprints at FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Fri Aug 30 12:24:46 PDT 2013

Daniel, All,

I've seen the OpenLayers 3 Code Sprint takes place Wednesday 18th, the
day before the conference. I'm wondering if there would be enough space
also for a MapServer sprint and if anybody would be interested to join
them? For me personally it would be great as I'm already in Nottingham
on Wednesday but have to leave on Sunday.

cu
Stephan