[mapserver-dev] Transifex account for (french) translation

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Mon Dec 30 11:48:25 PST 2013

Hello,

I am setting a transifex account [1] with english and french po file
to help translating the MapServer Documentation thanks to the work
done by ThomasG.

If anyone want an access for translating or managing, just let me know :)

I will publish an article on OSGeo-fr blog to let french people that
the project is ready. I can add any langage if needed.

I need to check the process to push/pull translation to github.

thanks,

Y.
[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/mapserver-doc/
--