[mapserver-dev] Enable/disable OWS layers by IP list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 13 11:05:57 PST 2013

On 13-02-13 3:01 PM, Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Good point about the doc. I've meant I'll take care of updating the
> relevant docs with this addition if approved.

Hi Tamas,

Excellent.

Keep in mind that documentation and testing should never be done by the
developer who coded the feature.  The best documentation/testing is done
by a different set of eyes.

Yesterday someone told me that the best documentation for a technical
feature they ever seen was done by contracting an out of work primary
school teacher.  Fascinating, I see how that would be the case.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/