[mapserver-dev] RFC 101: Content Dependant Legend Rendering

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 02:32:07 PDT 2013

Peter,
The concept is entirely possible. As said in my previous email, I
would also wait for this to stabilize before publishing a mapscript
api in order to avoid having to deal with backwards compatibility in a
few months should the scope evolve. For the record, I will also
personally not commit to any mapscript facing evolutions around this.

regards,
thomas