[mapserver-dev] Request for review/comments on RFC 85 (Contour Layer Rendering)

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Mar 26 07:33:45 PDT 2013

Steve,

   I'd rather not overload (pollute? erode? highjack?) the meaning of
existing object keywords. For example, "TYPE CONTOUR" would imply
contours could only be rendered as lines; the future we might want to
render them as polygons.

   While not ideal, using the PROCESSING directive to specify the type
of processing doesn't step on the other keywords.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser