[mapserver-dev] Request for review/comments on RFC 85 (Contour Layer Rendering)

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Mar 26 11:20:36 PDT 2013

Daniel (and Alan),

   Sounds good;  I know it can be a challenge to balance designing for
the future and just getting things built.

Something for future consideration: contour labeling - blanking/clipping
contour lines (but not other features) under the bound box of the
contour labels.

Thanks for all your work!

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser