[mapserver-dev] Request for review/comments on RFC 85 (Contour Layer Rendering)

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Mar 26 12:58:59 PDT 2013

I'm not really clear how the label cache works, but how about:
     1. set LABELCACHE OFF for contour layers to label no matter what
(could get ugly)
or
     2. set LABEL PRIORITY to max for contour layers (harsh for the
other layers as they may get bumped)

And what about rendering Major and Minor contour interval lines
differently (major=thick)?

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser