[mapserver-dev] [UVRASTER] reprojected layers

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 27 06:10:34 PDT 2013

Alan,

Thanks for your reply. We did some tests here and here some information:
* with a working UV raster layer in WMS:
we changed WIDTH/HEIGHT ratio in regards with BBOX ratio and uvraster layer
doesn't changed anymore.

* reprojection:
We had EPSG:3857 code and send a request to the WMS server for the uvraster
layer. We can't dispaly any feature, either using arrow or point. MapServer
log (DEBUG) 5 shows some informations on feature which seems correct to me
(raster cells are correctly reprojected in 3857).

As soon as we are using UVRASTER connectiontype, feature disappear. Indeed we
did several test and one of them was just display netcddf files. We are
currently using a tileindex with WMS-T and we wanted to be sure that there is
no other issue.

Hope I am clear, I am available in IRC if needed. About your question: any
test case you could run, I don't know, did you test EPSG:3857? Did you see the
same issue from us in regards with ratio changes?

One more information which can be important: MapServer version 6.1-dev [...] I
don't know when we built it ...

Y.

--
Responsable Formation et Support