[mapserver-dev] Propose new PSC member: Stephan Meissl

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 16 07:01:21 PDT 2013

Hello PSC members,

With the upcoming 6.4 release plans about to kick off, I motion that we
add Stephan Meissl[1] as a MapServer Project Steering Committee member.
 As you know, Stephan has really stepped up since around (especially)
MapServer 6.0 to handle tricky OGC support and INSPIRE.  I believe he
should be a voting member of the steering committee.  He also adds some
more international flavor to the project, which I feel is very
important, a global perspective.

I have asked him this morning if he is interested, and he would be
honored.  If approved, he would be required to review the PSC guidelines[2].

I start with a +1

[1] https://github.com/Schpidi
[2] http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html

-jeff