[mapserver-dev] Retire as PSC Member

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Fri May 17 04:04:31 PDT 2013

On 05/16/2013 06:51 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Seeing Stephan's addition to the PSC today reminded me that I really
> don't belong on the PSC any more since I'm not active on the project.
>  So consider this notice of my stepping down from the PSC.
>
> Of course I'm still very fond of MapServer and will remain on the
> mailing lists and possibly offer advice from time to time.  I'm
> particularly thrilled with Stephan's involvement with the project since
> he has taken over many of the aspects I have dropped in the raster realm.
>
> Hope to see some of you at FOSS4G NA next week.
>
> Best regards,

Frank,

always sad to see someone leaving and the gap you're leaving is quite
big. Let me add my special thanks to you for your confidence and
introducing me to MapServer as committer. It's always been and will
always be a great pleasure to work with you.

Hope to see you at FOSS4G in September.

cu
Stephan