[mapserver-dev] Questions regarding to the extent/scale calculations in MapServer

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 27 07:42:47 PST 2013

Oh wait... re-reading my own ticket, we never added the wms_bbox_mode
metadata that was initially suggested, what was done in the end is that
we implemented a vendor-specific WMS GetMap param called
BBOX_PIXEL_IS_POINT=TRUE to switch the pixel model on the fly (works for
WMS only).

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/