[mapserver-dev] 6.4 stable branch gone wild

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 05:11:23 PST 2013

Hi Devs,

There's been a mixup made when merging a pull request, which has
resulted in the master branch being merged into our stable 6.4 branch
(i.e. both our 6.4 and master branches are now quasi identical, which
is not ok).
I'm at loss as to how to revert this change cleanly without rewriting
the history of branch-6-4, can anyone help? It would seem that
75f548e77e1 was merged into 6.4 in a9eb0c5081 instead of being
cherrypicked, thus bringing in the whole master branch instead of only
the fix to mapfile.c.

regards,
thomas