[mapserver-dev] Double backslashes in Windows UNC pathnames should be escaped by the mapfile writer.

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 02:13:37 PDT 2013

Tamas,
I've transformed your issue into a pull request that writes double
backslashes when a backslash is found. It's applied to all string
writing operations as I see no reason as to why this should only be
limited to CONNECTION and DATA.
I'll let you apply it once you've tested it. If we had any mapscript
testers this should probably warrant for a beta3 rather than an RC,
however as I feel this is not the case, going for a beta3 would only
delay our release. thoughts?

--
thomas