[mapserver-dev] Presentation slides for MapServer Project Status Report at FOSS4G 2013

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Sep 25 06:09:12 PDT 2013

Hi MapServer-users and -dev

FYI a copy of the MapServer Project Report slides presented at FOSS4G
last week are available online at

http://talks.mapgears.com/en/conf/2013-09-21-mapserver-project-status-report

I received off-list questions about how to use some of the features
since the presentation only provided a quick overview of each one. If
you are looking for more info on any of the new 6.2 or 6.4 features,
then I suggest that you start by looking at the 6.2 and 6.4 release
announcements:

http://mapserver.org/development/announce/6-2.html

and

http://mapserver.org/development/announce/6-4.html

Thanks to all project members who were there and helped with
updating/preparing the presentation.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/