[mapserver-dev] Postgis, WFS and 3D coordinates

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Apr 4 05:31:36 PDT 2014

Guillaume,

Basically same answer as in
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2014-March/076134.html , so
"no", with the extra precision that after reviewing
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/master/mapgml.c the GML output code
used by the WFS server would also need to be updated to output the Z component.
Nothing particularly difficult to implement IMHO. Just needs to be done.

Question for historical MapServer developers: why is USE_POINT_Z_M a
compile-time #define : for performance reasons ?

Even