[mapserver-dev] Abstract(s) for Portland FOSS4G

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 7 06:21:01 PDT 2014

Hi devs,

It's time to think of a MapServer Project Status Report presentation for
the Portland event (deadline is a week from Tuesday).  Questions are:
should we submit one (my answer: yes!), who to submit abstract (I don't
mind, but if others want to no worries here!).  Plus, also a good time
to start thinking out loud of other MapServer presentations.  MikeS and
I are thinking about submitting a 'techniques/optimization' presentation.

Discuss! ha.

-jeff