[mapserver-dev] Abstract(s) for Portland FOSS4G

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 8 13:11:07 PDT 2014

If you (Steve) plan on being in Portland then I don't think you can get
away from it, at least as co-presenter. The crowd will want to see you. ;-)

In the last few FOSS4Gs I did submit a proposal for the MapServer
project status report talk by default just to make sure it would happen,
but it would be really nice to see new faces leading this presentation
so I am happy to see Jeff or someone else take the lead and I will
gladly assist if needed. Thomas also comes to mind as potential
presenter since he is behind most of the new developments these days.
However if there is no taker then I am willing to take care of it by
default, just let me know.

Daniel

On 14-04-08 2:51 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> Hi Jeff: If you're game to submit something then awesome. I think with 7.0 there will be things to talk about for sure. I'll gladly help, co-present or whatever (just be mindful I suck as a presenter).
>
> Steve

Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
http://www.mapgears.com/