[mapserver-dev] Simple features profile

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Aug 25 08:32:53 PDT 2014

Hi,

I apologize, I did not notice the difference between using surfaceMembers vs. a list of "surfaceMember" s.  I was too much remembering the time when deegree was the only brand which was using surfaces and curves and therefore deegree services could not be cascaded with other brands even is the curves and surfaces were all straight lines and polygons.

I should have checked what my own Mapserver is doing
http://hip.latuviitta.org/cgi-bin/mapserver_wfs?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=getfeature&typename=natura2000&maxFeatures=10

Sorry for the noise. I am very keen on improving interoperability.

-Jukka-