[mapserver-dev] IE Cant execute code from a freed script

anhstar anhstar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:25:25 PST 2014

Hello everyone, Im working with fusionlayout to create a query system that
will be displayed in an Iframe.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5105636/msQdj96.png>

Using the same frame, I tried to display various pages. The probleme is I
get a fusion error : Cant execute code from a freed script on Internet
Explorer. Also, this error only happens after I display another page.
If at first, I show a page, and do some selections everything is fine, but
once I display another page, and try to do some selections on the map, I
have this error.

I have searched on the internet, and found several related subject that link
the error to the frame on IE, but I have no clue which objects in the page
that cause this error.
Anyone have encountered this and can give me some hints?

Thanks