[mapserver-dev] msplugin_mssql2008 not loading in webAPI

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:10:11 PDT 2014

Looks like the worker process cannot load your dll(s).
Try using SetEnvironmentVariable to include your binary location.
For example:

                    string path =
Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("PATH");
                    if (!path.Contains(bin_path))
                    {
                        Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("PATH", bin_path
+ ";" + path);
                    }

Best regards,

Tamas