[mapserver-dev] 7.0 Feature Freeze Date?

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 27 09:08:02 PDT 2014

I would say setting a firm date, say July 14, would be the incentive to me to get off my ass and finish the RFC-91 work. Mike has most everything working for Oracle and I'm doing PostGIS and the filter merging and am confident it can be complete. I will need help merging back into master though.

Steve