[mapserver-dev] managing of SVG format in applytSLD

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:34:29 PST 2014

I can see that importing SLD I've already a limitation getting external
graphics:

in the function: msSLDParseExternalGraphic(...)

mapogcsld.c:2079

ther is #if defined(USE_CURL)

USE_CURL is by default set to OFF, but I don't know how it is set in
destributed packages.

I think that, in case of parsing ExternalGraphics it's a too big
limitation jumping them assuming they are remote. They can be external
but locally defined.

I think that this control is redundant because it's is effectively set in:

mapsymbol.c: msAddImageSymbol(...)

please let me know what do you think about removing USE_CURL only in
mapogcsld.c:2079

Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)