[mapserver-dev] Review of some old Mapserver issues

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Mar 27 02:21:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

I went through 20 more old issues and updated the spreadsheet file http://latuviitta.org/documents/review_of_old_mapserver_issues.ods accordingly.

Would this kind of summary be useful for the developers, or would you prefer that new comments are just added into each issue? Reading the old issues is somewhat entertaining and for sure educating and I believe I could add my comments to perhaps 100-200 issues within next two weeks.

Regards,

-Jukka Rahkonen-