[mapserver-dev] incorrect layer drawing order issue

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:56:43 PST 2014

Seth,
Please open an issue for this. I'd imagine (for postgis) that the
syntax would become

DATA "the geom from mytable using unique id using srid=xxxx order by my_attr"
or
DATA "the geom from (select id,my_attr,geom from mytable where xxxx)
as subq using unique id using srid=xxxx order by my_attr"

I can handle the postgis case, others will need to help out for mssql
and oracle.

--
thomas