[mapserver-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Draft FOSS4G Project Status Presentation...

Schylberg Lars lars.schylberg at saabgroup.com
Mon Sep 15 01:23:02 PDT 2014

I did a presentation last week about my experiences from using the scribe-syntax at FOSS4G in Portland.

I have used the scribe syntax a little more than a year for two projects. It has really helped.

I really like scale management part and that you can have multiple DATA sources and style elements based on scale in the same layer.
That and the variables are the main advantages.

Lars Schylberg