[mapserver-dev] Default branch in github

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Aug 21 14:45:59 PDT 2015

Le vendredi 21 août 2015 23:05:30, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) a écrit :
> I'd be ok changing to master - being a git neophyte, is that hard to do?

Actually it is a github feature. In 3 clicks :
- from https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver, click on "Settings" in the
right panel
- and in the page that appears, select master in the drop down list under
"Default branch"

> The default being the stable branch isn't connect to mapserver/docs is it?

Not sure to understand your question, but each repository has its own set of
settings.
Perhaps you were refering to the branch that is being used to build the online
site ? I'm not familiar with that.

http://www.spatialys.com