[mapserver-dev] compiling question, Mr SID with gdal -> mapserver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 26 07:35:17 PDT 2015

Hello,

Documentation for building GDAL and its drivers live at:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints  You can find MrSID listed
on that page, at https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/MrSID

As you travel down this page, remember that those pages are wikis, and
you can help others by updating the page/steps that you use.  And if you
need to create a new page please do.  For example, if by bringing this
up on the GDAL-dev list they help you and you find out specific CentOS
steps, you could update that wiki so that others can follow your lessons
learned.

Thanks,

-jeff

--