[mapserver-dev] Allowing spaces in layer names (WMS/WFS)

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Jul 2 05:22:13 PDT 2015

They do appear as XML elements? At least when I last used MapServer as WFS.

http://geoservices.rijkswaterstaat.nl/nwb_wegen?service=WFS&request=GetFeature&maxfeatures=5&version=1.0.0&typename=nwb_hecto_2010 <http://geoservices.rijkswaterstaat.nl/nwb_wegen?service=WFS&request=GetFeature&maxfeatures=5&version=1.0.0&typename=nwb_hecto_2010>

<gml:featureMember>
<rws:nwb_hecto_2010 fid="nwb_hecto_2010.149295”>