[mapserver-dev] Lets release MapServer 7

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:26:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

I can confirm that all is well with the latest MapServer 7 release and
the MS SQL driver with the latest updates. I've closed the issue at
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5083

Just to note that as I understand it the original problem seems to have
been that the MSSQL driver didn't support the new MS 7 expression
syntax, and was supposed to fallback to using the native MS syntax which
then failed.
Tamas updated the MSSQL driver so all filters are done in the MSSQL
database driver. So there may (or may not!) still remain an issue that
other non-updated drivers fail with the fallback.

Good luck with the new release!

Regards,

Seth