[mapserver-dev] Vector Tile Production...

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:54:04 PDT 2015

Do we already have a standard to follow when implementing this? As far as I
know ESRI followed the mapbox vector tile spec
<https://github.com/mapbox/vector-tile-spec> but that is bound to a
specific company. What would be the client side application we are
targeting to consume the vector tiles?

Best regards,

Tamas