[mapserver-dev] Paris code sprint - show of hands

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 04:53:15 PST 2016

Hi list,

Is the sprint event only open to the core MapServer devs?
I've only contributed tickets to GitHub, but have a lot of experience
with RST, Sphinx, and Python, so could help out with the docs at least
as I'm currently based not too far from Paris.

I had a look at the wiki page at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016 but not sure if it is
aimed at core developers only.

Regards,