[mapserver-dev] [EXTERNAL] map server with oracle spatial - please help

rajan chaturvedi rajanchaturvedincr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:43:21 PST 2016

Dear Smith ,

i am very thankful for your valuable support

Just for clarification , one of my developer friend, told me some thing
very complicated like the map server has to be again recompiled to support
oracle spatial.

If that is so , can you tell me the steps for recompiling mapserver to
support oracle spatial.

thanks and regards
Rajan Chaturvedi