[mapserver-dev] Debugging MapServer and corrupt variables

Richard Watson trailway at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:02:16 PDT 2016

I run x64 MapServer on Windows with no problems.  I used a build from
http://www.gisinternals.com/.

I had the idea to build it myself in debug but abandoned that effort
because I did not have confidence that some of the dependent libraries
would function properly using a released version of the CRT when chunks of
Map Server were built in debug.

If someone has had success in doing this then I'd like know that.