[mapserver-dev] Use tile index instead of raster geometry

Bill Thorp bill3000 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 07:44:49 PDT 2016

I'm interested in using tile indexes as a method of georeferencing very
large numbers of unreferenced rasters.  I tried it and it doesn't work (it
pulls in the pixel-space coordinates).  I was hoping someone more familar
with the code could ballpark how difficult this feature would be to
implement.  I want to believe I could implement this myself, but I'd
entertain a bid / monetary estimate of difficulty.

Thank you!
Bill Thorp