[mapserver-dev] Reviving the PSC (regular meetings)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 6 12:31:54 PDT 2016

Hello PSC and devs,

I have been going through a sort of 'health-check' of OSGeo projects,
and of course one of the items is regular PSC meetings, and activity by
the PSC.   I'd like to take this opportunity to start up regular
MapServer PSC meetings again, possibly once a month for 1 hour, in the
#mapserver IRC channel.  Even if a few active PSC members and devs take
that once-a-month opportunity to talk about the project, I feel that
could be a great thing for MapServer.

I'm proposing that we meet next week, on the Thursday, at 14.00 UTC.
I've drafted an initial agenda as well.  For those not able to make it,
we will share the minutes with this -dev list.  Please, have a look and
add your own discussion items, and we'll see where the meeting takes us :)

Thanks for sharing the MapServer passion.

agenda: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2016-10-13
time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2016&month=10&day=13&hour=14&min=0&sec=0%2016.00UTC

-jeff