[mapserver-dev] FOSS4G Boston Code Sprint - mapserver participation

lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Thu Aug 10 15:13:10 PDT 2017

Hi all,

My thought is that we can continue to work on some new advanced demos along the work that we started in Paris last year.

Hopefully I will be able to finish and release our solution tomorrow about Nautical charts that I and some colleagues have been working on for the last two years.  I finally have an approval to release this on GITHUB under the same license terms as Mapserver. I think we can dig out some advanced mapserver examples based on this.

I really looking forward seeing You all next week.
Lars Schylberg