[mapserver-dev] Insert an 'INCLUDE' somewhere in a mapfile using the c/c++ ms API

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Thu Jun 8 09:05:21 PDT 2017

If you've already parsed the mapfile then it's too late to use includes and you should modify the mapObj, etc... directly. Otherwise you'd need to modify the file itself (outside of MapServer), perhaps by reading the file as plain text and writing a temp file with your include that can be handed to MapServer. --Steve