[mapserver-dev] drop shadow for labels

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun May 21 16:06:37 PDT 2017

FORCE TRUE is likely going to generate other problems.

Did you try this without FORCE TRUE. This:
http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-77.html
leads me to believe that multiple label blocks in a class use the same
label point and therefore should not need the FORCE TRUE. And I think
you can have multiple labels optionally with leader lines on a single
point like this.

-Steve W