[mapserver-dev] Setting custom label position order...

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Fri May 26 12:11:37 PDT 2017

It's easier to supply cause/effect images with LABELCENTER. Here's a sample with 2 layers:

  http://maps1.dnr.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/mapserv72?map=/usr/local/mapserver/apps/test/labelcenter/test.map&mode=map

The green circle is the feature point in both cases. The only difference in the style definition for the red circle is the GEOMTRANSFORM.

Steve