[mapserver-dev] drop shadow for labels

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon May 29 05:13:37 PDT 2017

I agree this is a regression issue that should be fixed.

But should we also need to deprecate SHADOWCOLOR and SHADOWSIZE or removing
that support in the code was also a regression? I don't see in the
documentation that SHADOWCOLOR and SHADOWSIZE are no more supported and the
migration guide doesn't mention a compatible solution either.

We should also make OFFSET as a bindable attribute, since SHADOWSIZE was
also bindable.

Best regards,

Tamas