[mapserver-dev] MapServer travis broken?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Sep 20 13:31:07 PDT 2017

On mercredi 20 septembre 2017 16:10:35 CEST Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> Who around here is knowledgeable about the MapServer travis server
> setup? I noticed that all travis builds in the last few weeks fail with
> the following error:
>
> "The command "sudo apt-get remove postgis libpq5 libpq-dev
> postgresql-9.1-postgis postgresql-9.1-postgis-2.2-scripts
> postgresql-9.2-postgis postgresql-9.3-postgis postgresql-9.1
> postgresql-9.2 postgresql-9.3" failed and exited with 100 during ."
>
> https://travis-ci.org/mapserver/mapserver/builds

Daniel,

I've just fixed it per
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/commit/fc830fa4d8fbaa1b399998a6b38f41eb0c3f10cd

This is due to Travis-CI migrating progressively projects from Precise to Trusty
unless they explicitly say in .travis.yml they want to stick with Precise (which
is what I've done)

At some point it would be good to update our .travis.yml, with other needed adjustments
(might impact expected results if underlying libraries have slight behaviour changes),
to migrate to Trusty.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com