[mapserver-dev] Proposing 7.2 release schedule...
Lime, Steve D (MNIT)
steve.lime at state.mn.us
Mon Apr 23 12:17:39 PDT 2018
Hi all: I think we're pretty darn close to getting a release out. I'd like to propose the following:
* Feature Freeze - Tuesday, May 1st - All new features would have to be in master by the end of the day on 5/1, basically establishing an alpha version.
* Beta 1 - Tuesday, May 8th
* Beta 2 - Tuesday, May 15th
* Release Candidate - Tuesday, May 22nd
* 7.2.0 Release - Tuesday, May 29th
This would allow us to meet deadlines associated with OSGeo Live. Also need a volunteer to serve as the release manager...
Thoughts? To aggressive or not aggressive enough?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mapserver-dev