[mapserver-dev] Bonn Codesprint Wiki Page

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Sun Mar 11 08:22:12 PDT 2018

Hi Seth: Thanks for setting that up! I can't make it in person but hope to participate virtually. I can spend more time on MapServer starting the end of this upcoming week and really hope we can push towards a release. I've got some ideas I'll add to the Wiki - there are definitely a couple of pull requests sitting there that would be good sprint activities. --Steve