[mapserver-dev] Reminder - first 7.2 beta tomorrow...

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon May 7 13:06:42 PDT 2018

hey Steve,
that wiki page seems outdated, I believe the current instructions can be
found in the release.sh script from the repo (along with release-notes.sh
and the changeling script in the docs repo) . let me know if you run into
issues although I'm not sure I'll be very available tomorrow...
cheers and thanks for tackling this,
 thomas