[mapserver-dev] MapScript PHP SDK and External Downloads

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Fri Oct 5 08:45:05 PDT 2018

1. If possible not being dependent on a user's infrastructure would be best. I'd think we could host them at http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/ although I'm not sure what hoops we have to jump through to get access, Jeff would know.

2. I don't think we need full backwards compatibility. Swig 3 has been around since 2014 and IMHO that should be our target.